A long time ago (err…a month ago, already. Sorry Em!), Em over at Burning River Bride awarded me the Fabulous Blogger Award. Once again, I have to say how honored I am and I must echo Em’s sentiments on the wedding blogger community. Everyone is so nice and supportive and it’s wonderful to be part of a community of people who aren’t full of snark!
The terms of this award designate that I need to write 5 things I am obsessed with. Currently, they are:
1) Daniel Silva novels. He is SO good. I am re-reading from the beginning his series about Israeli Spy Gabriel Allon. If you like thrillers, you will love these books!
2) Glee. Hello, new favorite show!
3) Google Reader. It has seriously changed the way I surf the Internet. I have about 65 blogs that I read regularly and Google Reader has totally helped me to streamline the process. If you don’t use Reader yet, go start using it RIGHT NOW!
4) Weddingbee. I love love love love LOVE the site and read it several times a day. So often, in fact, that I am usually all caught up with the blog posts and waiting on the edge of my seat for the next one to post. If that’s the case, I’ll peruse the forums, commenting occasionally but mostly reading. What an awesome community!
5) Christmas! I love love love love LOVE this time of year. Here’s a peak at our FOUR Christmas trees (keep in mind we live in a preeeeety small apartment):
So thanks again, Em, for the nice award. I think you’re pretty darn fabulous too!
And now some bloggers who are also fabulous: